Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Harry: Through the Years

In less than 10 days, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 will be released.

I've spent 10 years with Harry. I have a very strong attachment to the series as a whole and this movie release will be the beginning of the end of an era. The open of the close. And I'm being completely honest and completely serious when I say that the night of November 18th will be an emotional night for me. Harry and I have been through a lot together: graduations, new starts, weddings, deaths... the list goes on and on.

10 years of line waiting and midnight releases. Butterbeer brewing and dressing up. Tv interviews and newspaper interviews, online videos, t-shirt making... the list goes on and on.

Here's a look of some pictures through the years (I wonder if anyone can guess at the chronological order they go in):





2 comments:

Karma Darling said...

I hate that I have never actually made a shirt. I wonder if I have the time/drive to do it this year on my lonesome. Or - teehee - if I could make Brad wear one!

Riss said...

This may be a stupid question, but are you and Ashe going together again? Do I have to wait until opening night to see the outfit or are you giving hints?