Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In Honor of LTC* this weekend...


Even though I've seen it HUNDREDS of times, even though I DIRECTED and WROTE it, I still cry almost every time I watch it. Seeing it live (and these guys have done it on 7 or 8 different occasions)... it's incredibly powerful every time.

They are a delight to direct, and I'm blessed every time we get to perform this skit.

We've got a little something different up our sleeves this year for LTC. 2 years later and I'm still pushing the bar just a little bit.

That's for YOU judges. ;-)

*LTC stands for Leadership Training for Christ. It's a "Church of Christ" convention where hundreds of teens and elementary kids share and train their spiritual gifts. Two years ago, my junior high drama group performed this skit. I was a little concerned that because we used instrumental music (CofC is traditionally accapella) that we might get disqualified. However, we got the exact OPPOSITE reaction.

0 comments: