Monday, June 30, 2008

So I started a really detailed post about my trip to Hawaii...

...but I got bored.  So here are some pictures to tell the story instead!  Which in my humble opinion are more interesting than a long, detailed story of my families 10 days in paradise!  Also, these pics aren't in order... at all.

Nana and Grandpa Ike:  the reason we all went to Hawaii!
Shelby is the QUEEN of taking candid shots.  Dawn look so cute in this picture!
And in this picture too!
Dawn and I parasailing!
It was SO high and SO much fun!
Cameron and Phil take a spin in the scooters we rented (for Dawn and Grandpa)
I got in the ocean!  And I didn't get stung, or bitten, or attacked by a shark!!
The Maui Tropical Plantation was one of my favorite things we did!
Papaya!
A waterfall we saw on the way to Hana (the worst drive of my life)!
My personal favorite picture of the trip.  It epitomized each of our personalities!
The Shelbster and I at the Polynesian Cultural Center- my favorite day of the trip!
Me, Shelbster, and Mam attempting to dance- Tahitian Style.  I was SOOO bad!
Bob is Tahitian dancing!!!!  We laughed SO hard!
Parade of the boats at the Polynesian Cultural Center!
The group en-route to PF Changs in Honolulu!
The amazing view from our hotel balcony in Honolulu!

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

Looks like a fun trip! I get to go in November, I can't wait. Your pictures are getting me excited!

Karma Darling said...

Sounds absolutely divine and the pictures are incredible...but...you went to PF Changs? You could do that at home...

Lauren said...

Well, I didn't really get a choice in the matter. We just did what the grandparents told us to do. It was in Honolulu and that's a really urban area.