Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I can dougie on water!

Sunday in church, our preacher, Danny, was talking about Peter and about how he walked (and then fell) on the water during the storm. I was sitting next to my friend Ashley who leaned over to me and said, "I can dougie on water!"


Yeah... as in "Teach me how to dougie."

See, Ashley and I are in a hip hop class together. Well, us and our friends Lauren and Allie. It's at 24 Hour Fitness and it is the most legit class EVER. Seriously, our teacher is a true dancer. He should totally be on So You Think You Can Dance.

He's delightful.

And we dougie in the class.

And I thought about it... are we called to dougie on the water?

Absolutely.

Honestly, I think Jesus would be thrilled to see us jerk, tootsie-roll, disco, and yes, even dougie on the water.

He just wants us to get out of the boat.

0 comments: