Monday, April 18, 2011

I fail...

So I didn't post anything the past two days. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I said I'd post every day for an entire week, but when push comes to shove...

I don't really want to write in my blog on the weekends. I've got a slew of other things I'm interested in doing. Like sleep in, help Patrick plant some flowers and do some yard work, watch makeup tutorials on YouTube, etc.

Plus, Sunday was (and is) a work day for me, so I was pretty strapped for time in general yesterday.

So I'm giving myself a break. Cause it's MY blog, and MY weekly challenges. So there.

*insert tongue sticking out*

But I'm back today. And I don't really have a WHOLE lot of time to be blogging, so I'm making this short. Here are my weekly challenges for the next month:

4/21-4/ 28: Bake homemade bread and eat a sandwich on it at least once
4/28-5/5: Make homemade salsa (Cinco de Mayo!) and attempt to make tortillas
5/5-5/12: Begin the 30 days of 30 Items of Clothes challenge (with photos)
5/12-5/19: Soap making (like LEGIT soap making)

So there they are. And they're for all the blog world to see. Keep me honest, folks!

0 comments: